The Charles C. “Clancy” Waneka House was in the Waneka Family since 1909 and was originally located on South Boulder Road near the Sprouts grocery store. It was bought by Clarence A. “Gus” Waneka (1889-1981), father of Clancy Waneka (1911-2005). Gus was pioneer Adolf Waneka’s grandson. The structure was the farmhouse for the Waneka Dairy. Tom Whitlock moved the house, which was gut renovated by Doug Conarroe in 2001. The lean-to kitchen and a small bedroom where Clancy was born were removed, and a small addition was added to the north side of the house, but the 2,300 sq. ft. home retained most of its original footprint.